FMF Q4 Slip on Exhaust

I have a 2017 WR250R, just purchased the FMF Q4, and the AIS block off.  Both items have arrived BUT the Exup Exhaust Servo has not....I have the EJK Fuel Controller installed on the bike as well.  I am wondering, with the flapper box mod, Q4, AIS block off and the fuel controller, will the bike run/preform normal WITHOUT the Exup Exhaust Servo installed....untill it arrives?  Or should I wait until it does and install everything all at once?

I am confused.  With the FMF installed, you will no longer have an EXUP valve in the exhaust system. Is the Servo you mention the EXUP Emulator that plugs into the servo wiring to keep the check engine light off?

If so, you can run the bike without it, but the light will come on.

Yes, that is what I am wondering....with all the mods installed that I mentioned and running the bike without the Exup exhaust servo installed, (or the Exup Emulator as you called it) the check engine light will come on....my question is, will it harm the bike to run it with the check engine light on?

I have already put on the Q4, AIS block off and DRC intrigated tail light.....I only drove the bike maybe 4-6 km.  I seemed to run fine, a little sputtering every once and a while tho.  The Exup arrived today though, so I won't have to worry about running it without it.  Thanks for your insite though.

• 4 weeks later...