Jump to content

N.Y. State championship wish me luck ūüŹĀūüŹĀ

Recommended Posts

At Broometioga old national track for Ny state championships.  Practice today race tomm. Haven't raced since 14'. Acutely won this race last time was here in 14' and in 12' 3rd in 13' . Lots of seconds and thirds over the years.  Weather is beautiful place is packed :ride: going to race +25 and +30 B. I was a A rider at one time but see how it goes this is not ama sanction. Sandbagger maybe but don't feel A speed yet

20170916_104550.jpg

20170916_115754.jpg

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

At Broometioga old national track for Ny state championships.  Practice today race tomm. Haven't raced since 14'. Acutely won this race last time was here in 14' and in 12' 3rd in 13' . Lots of seconds and thirds over the years.  Weather is beautiful place is packed :ride: going to race +25 and +30 B. I was a A rider at one time but see how it goes this is not ama sanction. Sandbagger maybe but don't feel A speed yet

20170916_104550.jpg

I won't tell anybody your sandbagging if you won't!ūüėá

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trail_Dude said:

I won't tell anybody your sandbagging if you won't!ūüėá

Been few years I don't think I will be lol thanks appreciate it :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time out little muddy and rutted lol and smells like cow shit :(  novice are down everywhere lol its 

20170916_123542.jpg

20170916_124347.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pin it it to win it... jump for show and corners for dough!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DEMI said:

Pin it it to win it... jump for show and corners for dough!

Got all the jumps down they are nice . Everywhere else is peg deep  ruts lol feel pretty good trying to take it easy. Be my first race on a fourstroke :ride: thanks.  Been out for two sessions now probably do couple more then get bike ready for tomm. Thankyou fellas :thumbsup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully tripple  threw there tomm didn't try today :thumbsdn: rutted and very technical today.  Practice over now they will get track in good shape  . Had rain Thursday and Friday . That's not Finnish line 

20170916_134331.jpg

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RockerYZWR said:

Good luck! Looks awesome.

thanks man

17 minutes ago, Monk said:

Good luck, and remember, PIN IT TO WIN IT! 

Youbetcha :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slicing-Air said:

Mint track.  Is this in New York?  Remember, the main thing is that you have fun!

Yes was a national track from 70's to 06'. If I'm up front I'm having fun lol. Its been few years and even tho ive been riding the last few months still not in racing shape.  But I'll give it hell when that gate drops. :ride:Looking forward to start on 450

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss that place,I started going early 90's to 06 to watch the pro nationals..used to stay in near by ithica..nice town..never rode it ,but its the best spectator track Ive seen..Unadilla don't hold a candle to it..I wish they scrapped Unadilla and kept Broome.if they had to pick one or the other

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The Italian Stallion said:

I miss that place,I started going early 90's to 06 to watch the pro nationals..used to stay in near by ithica..nice town..never rode it ,but its the best spectator track Ive seen..Unadilla don't hold a candle to it..I wish they scrapped Unadilla and kept Broome.if they had to pick one or the other

Ya i live 15 mins away and 40mins from Unadilla.  The pro national was awesome there for sure. My good freind and I would do tree work and hang lights stuff with his bucket truck.  We got the best amature pits and free passes for his family and me for years.  Right next to track everyone else was way up on hill was awesome could watch pros from our spot. I would bet money you walked by :ride: we tied string to a rubber snake scared shit out of people walking by :devil: lol Unadilla is pretty cool but don't let amatures ride pro track anymore but just being at that place is cool. although i haven't raced the national since 08 . Tons of money for 3 laps pretty much.  Better to go to local races there. Hey I believe Demi had rode there :thumbsup:

 

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My steed is ready with fresh Rotella :devil: yes got to put seat back on mos definitely lol drying dam seat cover let's little water in on sides.  I don't directly blast it. Oh this bike is bone stock :ride: could use and will get springs over winter but good enough now. I'll be 40 in December so next season gets serious again :ride:

20170916_180920.jpg

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, filterx said:

Ya finally washed my bike for the first time in 2 months cus we have had extreme fire hazards and just haven't been the dirt biking.

BUT today was awesome :)

59bdaca58db27_20170916_1549541.jpg.557ce03f87941d01dd2d25e1048d78c2.jpg

Looks good for a Honda :p haha just picking ofcourse.  Fire hazards?  Geuss upstate Ny isn't so bad :goofy: just cold for few months but you get use to it. Good to hear you're back riding 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


√ó