What coolant should I buy?

My bike has been running noticibly hot latley, then I noticed my coolant was low. This is the first time I've had to change coolant on my Yz450f and I'm not sure what I should go with. I have some Preston 50/50 lying around, but I'm not sure how safe that is for my bike. I've heard good things about engine ice and water wetter, but I want something that is available locally. Also, I live in south Florida where it is always hot, so I don't need a coolant that goes very low below freezing. Thanks for the help. 

regular 50/50 is fine. motocross style bikes lose a bit of coolant sometimes so top it off after every ride or as needed. moto bikes don't have fans usually or coolant reseviors " at least mine don't" so they spit a bit of coolant out and don't like idling when parked for to long.

• Like 1

Evans will not conduct heat like a water based coolant, so keep that in mind if you ride hard.

Anything Dex Cool approved is silicate free. I mix 70% distilled or R/O filtered (or De-ionized water), Dex Cool  and Water Wetter. If you live in a frigid climate or store your bike where it gets below -20f, you may want to go 50/50.

• Like 2