Barkbusters for E model

Yes i looked at the drz products page and I'm not paying 150 for a set they have. Basically after all these years of having my 2003 it's time to buy bark busters, whacked my left hard on this stupid limb that I didn't see and though I didn't break it it's suoer sore still. I want something that's gonna work on stock levers and a set of 7/8 pro taper bars. Not crazy expensive and sleek looking but WORK good and fit like it was designed for my bike. Nothing worse than having to move levers and kill button etc to make something work 

Take a look at Rocky Mountain ATV house brand (TUSK) products.  Generally pretty good products for the price.  Universal fit but all brands need a little custom fitting.

• Like 2

I just mounted a pair of the Tusk D-Flex handguards (original, not the pro model) with MX shields this morning on my 06 E. At $40 they are about as inexpensive as you will get, and the yellow is nearly a perfect color match. Here is a picture, please excuse the messy garage in the background :)

0918171017.jpg

• Like 2

Azorr they look awesome, I can't wait to get my pros, I ordered yellow after much debate between black. Any more pics with the levers and mounts?

Edited by superdutyscaler
  • Like 1

Thanks, here are a couple more pictures of the back side too show the levers. The clutch is a little tight but not bad. You're pros should have even more room. I debated between blue and yellow, that's one of the reasons I got the MX hand shields. They are only $15 if I want to change color in the future.

0918171846a.jpg

0918171846.jpg

0918171846a.jpg