what causes engine seizures?

Things that can cause a stuck piston,

Excess piston temperature

Which can be caused by, high air fuel ratios, from things like bad jetting or air leaks.

Wrong oil mixture will do it.

Being totally worn out can lead to it.

Foreign objects can do it too.

I'm sure others will think of other causes.

Mix them with lots of oil if your not riding them trials style.

Not enough oil,little to no coolant,not letting bike warm up enough before riding,and not shifting into higher gears when going faster

Edited by Dane Richardson

I just want to know what causes engine seizures so i dont seize any of my motorcycles i have. and do wiseco pro lite two stroke pistons seize up easy?

Just do your regular maintenance ( air filters, packing, etc), mix 32:1, and let up off of the throttle every once in a while ( if you ride wiiidddeee open) and it will be fine. (Change pistons when you need to as well.)

Wiseco's are very good pistons! Just give your bike a good warm up. I run those same pistons in most of my bikes and never have had a problem with them ( I am pretty abusive on my bikes, race desert, ride tracks, etc) the wiseco pro lite is forged piston and takes a little longer to warm up.

Just rip it, do maintenance, and enjoy buddy!

21 hours ago, thetinkerer said:

Just do your regular maintenance ( air filters, packing, etc), mix 32:1, and let up off of the throttle every once in a while ( if you ride wiiidddeee open) and it will be fine. (Change pistons when you need to as well.)

Wiseco's are very good pistons! Just give your bike a good warm up. I run those same pistons in most of my bikes and never have had a problem with them ( I am pretty abusive on my bikes, race desert, ride tracks, etc) the wiseco pro lite is forged piston and takes a little longer to warm up.

Just rip it, do maintenance, and enjoy buddy!

Alright! Thx!