Can I use generic 2 stroke oil

I'm supposed to go to the track today and I only have half a tank and realized I don't have any yamalube I only have some hematite 2 stroke oil can I still use it

That oil lubricates your main crank bearing as it gets sucked through the engine on its way to the combustion chamber. The question is will you hate yourself if you have to rebuild the bottom end?
I would go but not mix your gas yet. Maybe someone at the track will have Yamalube and sell it to you.

If I did have to use the cheap stuff I'd mix it a little richer then normal. Better to foul some plugs than melt your motor. You should be okay play riding. I would avoid a race pace with the cheap oil also.

Some napas carry Lucas and amsoil. I think advance Auto may have Lucas also. I'd use name brand.

Some napas carry Lucas and amsoil. I think advance Auto may have Lucas also. I'd use name brand.

Actually it was name brand it just had liquid rubber spilled on the bottle it was
Valvaline 2 cycle oil

If you are running a good ratio (32:1 or so), it should be fine.  All two stroke engines have bearings and sliding metal surfaces, and any two stroke oil is going to work.  I would not make a habit of it however, as the design parameters are different for different applications (marine engines are under constant heavy load, weed wackers always at WOT, etc.).