No start after flooding motor

1985 yz250 

So I rebuilt my top end with the same piston and rings and they looked good but I noticed a few tear drops of coolant coming out of the head after the bike was sitting for a couple days. No problems the bike started fine. No signs of it burning coolant (still rich if anything)   

A couple rides later I left the fuel petcock on all night and day and the bike wouldn't start so I assumed it was because flooding occured. Took the spark plug out and the carb was loose while it sat in a shed where unexposed to the rain but still gets a cold wet atmosphere in the morning. 

A few days later I tried to start it and took the exhaust off and found lots of fuel in it and checked reed valves and a new spark plug. Still nothing. I also checked if my plug is arcing and it is 

20170918_125341.jpg

20170912_123830.jpg

Hey man, sorry to hear about that! The best thing to do would be to turn of the fuel, lay the bike over, open the throttle all the way and let it sit like that for a few minutes. After this, stand it up and kick it maybe 20-30 times. After that, turn the fuel on and try starting her up. 

Tip it upside down with the plug removed and kick it over a few times.

Replace the carb float valve and check the bowl overflow tube isn't blocked.