New vor owner

Hello every one, I just bought a vor dirt bike from someone for 250 lol with no paperwork or anything of any kind, not sure what year or model all I know is it's a vor bike, please help I would like to find out everything I can about it and fix it up and I saw that the is a little lever by the clutch lever not sure what that is and I am having trouble starting it, please help me thank you in advance, if you could email me at cackaffen89@gmail.com that would be much better again thank you

It is at least a 2002, not sure on the engine size though. 

You did well for the price either way.

35 minutes ago, DEMI said:

It is at least a 2002, not sure on the engine size though. 

You did well for the price either way.

That's what I thought,  any way I can fined out the size and how to start it lol

2 minutes ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

written on the cylinder anywhere - cm2 or cc ?

whats the vin number ?

I don't see anything on the cylinder and the vin is ZF8VS53C42PR19117

Ok I will have to try and loom there, but there are 3 wires coming from the motor up under the gas tank and there not hooked to anything one is blue and 2 are yellow any one know what they can be for, maybe that's what is making it not start, I was kinda thinking there for a on and off switch or something and is this bike suppose to have a battery? Anyone have a manual or a wiring diagram or something please

Have only seen one Vor in forty plus years. Guy had one at Taylor Park, CO and said he liked it fine. Very interesting bike but not something I would take far from home..

I'm in Seattle .if you want or can keep me posted .I can't find any info on vin either just never reg. In wash st....I love it's a bit tall but a dream in every other cat...