New to Southern Oregon. Wanted to connect with riders.

I just moved here from southern California. I don't know where to ride and hoping to connect with area riders to learn great places to go. I am available this coming Saturday. I live in Grants Pass. Woods riding, single track,... up for almost anything.

• Like 2

I live ~2 hrs away over in Crescent City and almost never have anybody to ride with. Lol, but I am planning on checking out the dunes in Coos Bay for the first time ever this Saturday, then Sunday I will be in your new neck of the woods treating my kids to a live Nitro Circus show for their birthdays. I will keep you in mind if I ever ride towards Medford/GP. I've been wanting to check out the OHV trail systems over there.  the MX track was closed before I ever got a chance to hit it up, I don't want to make that same mistake with their trails!

Hey Tyler. Thx for the reply bud. Nice to meet you. For sure let's connect for some woods riding soon. I can travel too. Not much a sand dunes rider unless in my razor. Nitro Circus? Where?

Sent from my VS995 using ThumperTalk mobile app

There are tons of trails between me and you, most of them are linked by national forest service roads. I ride a plated dirt bike but the rangers don't seem to care too much about those who don't. 

I haven't taken them trails all that far, mostly ride solo as I said before, and with a stock tank and no luggage lol. trying to learn "my own backyard" first before going too crazy but look on your favorite map and you'll see what I mean. Nothing but NF roads for hundreds of miles

Edited by tyler90
Additional information

Cool beans. My KTM was played with AZ plates but I let it expire. I may get it played here in OR. I get really jazzed on long distance rides. If you read my profile I have done Mexico to Canada on dirt... Less than 100 miles of pavement for a 2600 mile ride that took 2 weeks. So I am game.

• Like 1

Cool beans. My KTM was played with AZ plates but I let it expire. I may get it played here in OR. I get really jazzed on long distance rides. If you read my profile I have done Mexico to Canada on dirt... Less than 100 miles of pavement for a 2600 mile ride that took 2 weeks. So I am game.

Lots of single track riding in southern oregon. Want close to g.p over the hill in merlin at quartz creek is a good start. Really should ride with someone there as there is a very large riding area with everything from moderate to very challenging single track. Show up on a weekend and hook up someone there. Johns peak in Jacksonville very good smaller and a lot more riders there to make connections with.