Xr100r 1999 ish wont start

I have an old rusty xr100r 1999'ish and it will not start we got a brand new carb for it and air filter it has spark when i try to start it makes a kind of gurgle like a *Blurp* *Blurp* *Blurp* and smoke comes out of the exhaust it has no compression either im very new to dirt bikes and need help. Oh and also when kicking gas almost spits from carb into air filter.

Well I opened the cover for the cam and when of the both arms need adjusting. But i watched youtube vids and when they put the wheel on the letter t the sprocket bolts are even but mine are not im sorry if im not helping much.

1 hour ago, Still Bill said:

Intake valve stuck open?  Might be bent now if piston hit it.

How would I check for this?

2 hours ago, Jay20705 said:

How would I check for this?

You said "no compression".  Do you really mean NO compression, or just feels weak?  I remember I bent a valve on my XR100 when cam chain was out of adjustment.  With stuck/bent intake valve, air will come out of carb when you kick.  Well... in and out.  But - I don't recommend kicking it if you have stuck or bent valve.

Since you have cover off - can you see if valves are moving up and down?  Large gap on one would indicate it is stuck open and probably bent.

33 minutes ago, Still Bill said:

You said "no compression".  Do you really mean NO compression, or just feels weak?  I remember I bent a valve on my XR100 when cam chain was out of adjustment.  With stuck/bent intake valve, air will come out of carb when you kick.  Well... in and out.  But - I don't recommend kicking it if you have stuck or bent valve.

Since you have cover off - can you see if valves are moving up and down?  Large gap on one would indicate it is stuck open and probably bent.

Well one of the arms has a lot of travel like tons but when I turn the wheel at the bottom it does seem the cylinders seem to move but compression I think was just low I'm not there now though