M.E.C.??

:lol: :lol:

Wait, are you serious about Barcia?  On a red bike?  

He's going to die.

Seems like Tomac is the easy answer.  Might even take the million.

Edited by Mudd94
  • Like 4

I'm going with the personally-funded team of Roczen, Canard and Weimer.  Neither of them will be up to speed physically due to recent injuries, so they're each going to ride one moto.

• Like 2

Man.. i dunno. Webb, Anderson, bagget could all get a moto win. I'd say Eli or Marv for the overall, no one takes the million. Eli will probably win 2 races in dominating fashion. Then.. you know what happens

Edited by HondaH8r904
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

Here is the track map.  This years twist is the joker lane ( In green ) is faster 

That's actually a cool twist.  I'm not a fan of the joker lane, but if it's faster, then the guys up front (hell, probably most) will probably want to do it on the first lap, causing a little bit of a traffic jam.  But, if you don't and decide to wait, you might be behind enough riders that you'd lose contact with the front runners.

Interesting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, meyermetal said:

I hope the track actually looks like that

Yeah definitely a high speed track, its going to be hard to bet against MM because hes always right there looking for the win. But if ET is motivated he should get a win or two on this track.

• Like 2

Where the Joker lane re enters looks super dangerous?

• Like 5

My money is on Herlings. What a great way to kick off his assault on the 2018 US titles...oh wait, that was just a dream. But how fun would that be if the top world guys would come for a big showdown every year? At least we got Tim Gajser, he showed he still has a little gas in the tank in FL. If he can adapt to the track he may put in a good showing.

• Like 2