SHOWA SFF fork parts

Bought a 14 RMZ 450 and attempted to put Gold Valves in it.   Who ever did the suspension for previous owner took out the Mid Valve sleeve and check spring.  I have called Race Tech and searched online and can't find anyone who has those two parts.  Does anyone know of or have any idea where I should look?

Il have a load of the springs, and also the slide collar, work out what size you need, message me on here with you email, if you can't find anything local, depending on the float you use, you may not need the spring. 

Thanks, its actually the valving on the rebound/midvalve piston that the diagrams don't show.

If you are still looking for this I found a Showa company parts diagram.  Maybe searching for the Showa part number will help you locate the parts you are missing.  Send me a PM if you would like me to send to you.

On 9/19/2017 at 10:53 AM, BUSH117 said:

Bought a 14 RMZ 450 and attempted to put Gold Valves in it.   Who ever did the suspension for previous owner took out the Mid Valve sleeve and check spring.  I have called Race Tech and searched online and can't find anyone who has those two parts.  Does anyone know of or have any idea where I should look?

My phone went goofy, I'm sure you'll get it resolved.

Edited by GDI70