Where can I find parts? And what else should I check?

Hi there, new to the forums, I bought an 03 Yz250f that had a few problems I found after I bought it. 

The float was stuck in the carb so I had to clean that. Installed a new adjustable fuel mixture screw for easier tuning.

But it still wasn't running right, the radiator is leaking through the overflow, and the radiator cap is good. It pops more then it should. I get they pop a lot, but it was way to much considering that it was running a rich fuel mixture.

So, I figured head gasket might be bad, and while I had the valve cover off to check to gasket might as well check valve clearance. But while taking the valve cover off I broke one of the screws, half of it is still in the valve cover, and the other got stripped out..

I have a ton if tools so I can get them out, and if it comes to it I can cut the valve cover off and buy a new one. But I've been looking online and can't find the screws that hold the cover on.

So where can I find the screws(the Allen wrench ones) that hold the valve cover on?

Where can I find a new head gasket that isn't 30 bucks? 

And what else should I do based off of the problems I've had so far. 

Thanks in advance!

Ben

Hi there, new to the forums, I bought an 03 Yz250f that had a few problems I found after I bought it. 
The float was stuck in the carb so I had to clean that. Installed a new adjustable fuel mixture screw for easier tuning.
But it still wasn't running right, the radiator is leaking through the overflow, and the radiator cap is good. It pops more then it should. I get they pop a lot, but it was way to much considering that it was running a rich fuel mixture.
So, I figured head gasket might be bad, and while I had the valve cover off to check to gasket might as well check valve clearance. But while taking the valve cover off I broke one of the screws, half of it is still in the valve cover, and the other got stripped out..
I have a ton if tools so I can get them out, and if it comes to it I can cut the valve cover off and buy a new one. But I've been looking online and can't find the screws that hold the cover on.
So where can I find the screws(the Allen wrench ones) that hold the valve cover on?
Where can I find a new head gasket that isn't 30 bucks? 
And what else should I do based off of the problems I've had so far. 

Thanks in advance!
Ben

Keep in mind that I am not a mechanic, but my bike had very similar problems. Mine is an 06 yz250f. My bike's problem was that there was a very small cm diameter o ring missing between the two halves of the carb. Also replaced the float because it was saturated and the air, fuel adjustment screw, but it was the o ring that stopped all the popping.

3 minutes ago, Buttegal said:

Keep in mind that I am not a mechanic, but my bike had very similar problems. Mine is an 06 yz250f. My bike's problem was that there was a very small cm diameter o ring missing between the two halves of the carb. Also replaced the float because it was saturated and the air, fuel adjustment screw, but it was the o ring that stopped all the popping.

OK, while I'm having to deal with the engine side I might take the carb out again and make sure everything is there. I have a rebuild kit for it that I bought before I took it apart(didnt know how bad it was) that would probably have the O-Ring.