Where to find a new drz400 motor

Alright so i bought a 06' drz 400sm, I was so excited to get out and ride had her about 2 months used off craigslist ran fine and all that shit. Did a oil change then 500miles later (a week later) it was 105+ degrees every day for a week. So one night im on the freeway going 70-75mph (its not stock 434 big bore 3x3 jd jet kit full yoshi dual carbon exhaust and more) anyways it seizes up smokes all kinds and dumps oil every where. So i take it home weeks pass before i get a day off to take her all apart. Cant get to issue yet so idk the main cause but i know theres a blown hole in the bottom of engine where oil came out of and metal shards all through out, so i want to replace the whole engine. Where can i find a new motor and how much? I tried Craigslist nothing 

You can probably get $1000 for the wheels, and suspension. Allot of S guys want the supermoto wheels too. You might be able to get $500 or so for the exhaust. If you have an FCR carburetor that's another couple hundred.
If you are patient and sell all the other salvagable part you can more a few hundred more. I think it totally possible to get $2000 or better.