Torn mcl

Tore my mcl and looking for a good brace for lateral support. I'm self employed and out of work for at least a couple weeks so need to keep cost low but would like something that could be used while riding in the future

Tore my mcl and looking for a good brace for lateral support. I'm self employed and out of work for at least a couple weeks so need to keep cost low but would like something that could be used while riding in the future

When I tore mine along with my ACL and Meniscus. Dr.Mark had me riding a stationary bike an hour for a day for like about a month until I went to him for surgery. I believe he said that where I rode the bike for all that time that the MCL had reattached.

Wished you could go to him for repairs. One Hell of an Ortho. Best Dr. I have ever went to. His work is Superb......actually there isn't a word for his work it's that good.

My knee is still as strong as it was when I had him to repair it. I am bycycling now on the road and on trails plus Mtn.biking.
Putting in about 50miles a week.

Only thing I can think of ya using is a brace of some sort. Either ridged or elastic,like an ACE or Cti,Don joy.

When I tore mine along with my ACL and Meniscus. Dr.Mark had me riding a stationary bike an hour for a day for like about a month until I went to him for surgery. I believe he said that where I rode the bike for all that time that the MCL had reattached.

Wished you could go to him for repairs. One Hell of an Ortho. Best Dr. I have ever went to. His work is Superb......actually there isn't a word for his work it's that good.

My knee is still as strong as it was when I had him to repair it. I am bycycling now on the road and on trails plus Mtn.biking.

Only thing I can think of ya using is a brace of some sort. Either ridged or elastic,like an ACE or Cti,Don joy.
No way I'm riding a bike or any other kind of activity for now. The lateral movement is really sloppy. I'm still waiting for an MRI to see the extent of the damage

I believe he was asking what type of brace someone can recommend,... I've torn my MCL, PCL and I've done research on all types of moto knee braces. All actual braces are like, 500.00 or more. Everything else is false advertising and is just a guard not and actual race. Möbius has some good reviews for the money, supposedly. I talked to Jeff emig, he recommends Asterisk. I'm gonna buy CTI. When I can peal the money from my account.

I have a knee immobilizer for now but mobility is so limited I want to switch to a brace after a couple weeks when I get back to work

No way I'm riding a bike or any other kind of activity for now. The lateral movement is really sloppy. I'm still waiting for an MRI to see the extent of the damage

You asked for lateral support. I gave you two different kinds of braves to use.
Whether you ride or just set on the couch.

I believe he was asking what type of brace someone can recommend,... I've torn my MCL, PCL and I've done research on all types of moto knee braces. All actual braces are like, 500.00 or more. Everything else is false advertising and is just a guard not and actual race. Möbius has some good reviews for the money, supposedly. I talked to Jeff emig, he recommends Asterisk. I'm gonna buy CTI. When I can peal the money from my account.

I did.....cti,Don joy or an ACE bandage.
I have a Cti 180 and a Cti Pro-sport.
Both offer great support. I just bought them out of pocket then sent the invoice in with a claim form to my insurance and only had to $300 for $2200.00 worth of braces.

You asked for lateral support. I gave you two different kinds of braves to use.
Whether you ride or just set on the couch.
Each of the brands you gave have several models ranging affordable to wtf I'll go get some sticks and rope