One of the Greatest riders to ever do it could use your help

https://www.gofundme.com/my-dads-brain-tumor-surgery

Our dear friend and brother The Cyco has been diagnosed with brain tumors. Cyco has always defied the odds beyond belief, my words could never do his legacy justice. He's a good man, and gave me a fair shake from the moment we met. He is in my prayers and I am sending him the strongest vibes I can muster.

• Like 7

Wolfie if there is a Paypal where I can send some Friends and Family Cash so all the money goes to Cyco please let me know.  PM if needed.  Thanks

OMG this is terrible news...why does this stuff happen to good people?? Just isnt fair.

Sending positive thoughts and vibes in the hope it will help. 

He is a tough guy, lets just keep our thoughts on the good stuff and help him beat this.

I will also post this on all my other forums in hopes I can get more donations as well, I want to try and help.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Thedawg said:

There is a gofundme

Yes...  but if possible I'd like to send all my money to the family.  gofundme aint cheap and I'm sure someone in the family has a Paypal.

I'll use gofundme if I have to but I just prefer all my money gets where it is needed if possible. 

Best possible wishes for Cyco and his family.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt

I was working with a guy last weekend that was telling me about this. They were out riding and he was talking about getting bad headaches. It was hard to believe...Such a bummer.

My lord, this is horrible news. My brother has the same condition and is still alive after 6+ years so have faith. Although my brother's was operable, he has been staying alive by taking non-traditional remedies:

1) Sodium Dichloroacetate (DCA) - http://www.thedcasite.com/Unpatentable_drugs_and_the_FDA.html

2) Simpson Oil (hash oil)  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

My brother quit taking traditional treatments after the first round of radiation and chemo (Temodar).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Wolfie if there is a Paypal where I can send some Friends and Family Cash so all the money goes to Cyco please let me know.  PM if needed.  Thanks

im sorry jeff but im not in close enough contact to get that information. hopefully somebody else that is in close contact can facilitate this, because as you said gofundme does take a portion for themselves. how much? i do not know.

4 minutes ago, TheW0LF said:

im sorry jeff but im not in close enough contact to get that information. hopefully somebody else that is in close contact can facilitate this, because as you said gofundme does take a portion for themselves. how much? i do not know.

All good I got a pm...  thanks Wolfie.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I've never met the man, only heard stories. We take care of our own. Send me a PM with the PayPal and I will give.

Horrible news. 

I never got the Paypal address so I just did the Gofundme thing in the first post.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1