Wobbly 250s

Got an issue that's doing my head in. Any advice will be gratefully received!
A few days ago when riding on the road at around 50kmh on my KLX, I noticed that the bike started weaving from side to side quite badly.
My initial thought was that I had a flat tyre. Visually both looked fine, but I went straight to the servo to check pressures. Both tyres were within a couple of psi of where they normally are, so that wasn't the issue. The bike also wants to fight back when going around a roundabout or corner at slow speed.
I had a new set of  Kenda 270's fitted approx 1000kms ago. I did notice that they are a bit squirmy at highway speeds, which I found out after purchasing can be an issue with this tyre. Today, I went to a 100kmh road and the weave/squirm also appears worse at this speed.
I've visually checked the tyres and also had the front wheel off the ground to see if anything appears out of place with the steering.
Could this be a wheel balance issue? If so, could/would this have caused the problem to appear out of nowhere?
 The tyres were fitted by the local ITS and I'm not sure if they were balanced. I really need to get this sorted as I don't feel safe while riding at all!
Cheers in advance.

On 9/20/2017 at 1:40 AM, thommo77 said:

Got an issue that's doing my head in. Any advice will be gratefully received!
A few days ago when riding on the road at around 50kmh on my KLX, I noticed that the bike started weaving from side to side quite badly.
My initial thought was that I had a flat tyre. Visually both looked fine, but I went straight to the servo to check pressures. Both tyres were within a couple of psi of where they normally are, so that wasn't the issue. The bike also wants to fight back when going around a roundabout or corner at slow speed.
I had a new set of  Kenda 270's fitted approx 1000kms ago. I did notice that they are a bit squirmy at highway speeds, which I found out after purchasing can be an issue with this tyre. Today, I went to a 100kmh road and the weave/squirm also appears worse at this speed.
I've visually checked the tyres and also had the front wheel off the ground to see if anything appears out of place with the steering.
Could this be a wheel balance issue? If so, could/would this have caused the problem to appear out of nowhere?
 The tyres were fitted by the local ITS and I'm not sure if they were balanced. I really need to get this sorted as I don't feel safe while riding at all!
Cheers in advance.

manual says if you get pulling to left of right then your frame is bent. 

when I get to around 60+ mph I honestly feel like theres no more traction, kind of scary. But it doesn't pull side to side.

wheel bearings? swing arm bearings? loose spokes? I've had similar issues with all three items in the past.

Thats not normal at all, very uncommon. Put the bike on a milk crate or stand. With the front and rear wheel off the ground, hold a screwdriver or pencil or whatever off the fork or swingarm about 1/8" from the rim. Spin the tire and see if it runs in and out, if it is good that gap should not change. While off the ground check wheel bearing by pushing back and forth side to side on the top of the tire, if there is any play, you have a bearing issue. Is this speed related, does it happen at the same speed, or all the time.

Honestly, happening so sudden like that, I would make sure both axle bolts are not coming loose, you DO NOT want to be riding that if one cuts loose.