Need help bike won't start

Desperately need help 2012 crf450r, converted into supermoto.  Last week I was casually riding on the streets, only doing 35mph or less. Running low on gas so fill up. Go another half hour and all of a sudden get a horrible engine bog. This bike is EFI by the way. I can feather the clutch to allow the bike to go but have to keep the rpms real high like 6 or 7k to have the bike move without stalling. Turn it off let engine cool and starts up first kick as usual, do this a few times, never had a problem starting so I assumed it was getting bad gas. Tow it home, drain and clean it and check fuel pump. Go to kick it over and won't even start now. Check valves and in spec has great compression, check spark and nothing. Check spark plug and boot.good. stator is good, wires all seem fine. 

What am I missing that this bike usually has a problem with? Is it actually an electrical problem or is it beyond that. I don't see how it can start first kick everytime to not even crank over. I also can't bump start it.

Please help!

have you checked the fuel pump function? is it powered, working? is the fuel line being pinched under the tank after reinstall? there is a filter on the fuel pump is this plugged?

Fuel pump works, checked the filter and cleaned that fully so I couldn't imagine that's it. But again still no spark