2003 DR-Z 400S service manual

Hey guys. I just bought a 2003 Suzuki DR-Z 400S, with 7300 miles. I know there are people who posted about service manuals, but nothing close to this year. It's always earlier or later then this year. I know they haven't really changed anything on the DR-Z but I would like to have the right manual for this year. I'm looking for the part number for the 2003 Suzuki DR-Z 400S service manual. Is it just one manual or is there an extra manual like a supplementary service manual for this year. Is there any certain service manual better than the other, I noticed there is Haynes and Clymer  I would like to get an genuine OEM Suzuki manual but I want a manual with ALL the information in it to service anything on the bike. Can someone please help me. 

Thanks 

OEM manual covers all years (unless it has been on the dealers shelves forever). If the dealer has to order it, it covers every 400 from inception to current model yest. It has 'blue pages' that describe the changes for various model years.

Be aware that nearly all manuals do have some mistakes. For the DRZ400, the FAQs at the top of the forum cover must of what is wrong or missing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...