Matching parts for front end.

Long story short I looped my 2014 SM and front forks aren't in the best shape and snapped my top triple and bent my lower triple. I've been trying to find a new assembly with forks and triple that aren't beat to shit and I am not about to pay $900 for a used set. I've found S model forks and triple in great condition for $300 all day so I am considering going that route. The issue I am running into though with swapping over to the S model front, is the front brake. I know I would require some kind of bracket to be able to use the SM front rotor.

Are the mounting points on an S and SM model front caliper the same?

I know I would require a relocation bracket but if I order one for an S model, will the front SM caliper mount up to it? 

Anything else I need to know before pulling the trigger or do I bite the bullet and spend $500 more to go with the original stuff?

If the tubes do not have a crease, they can easily be straightened and be as good as new.

Edit...oh, a dent, tube is trash. I'd speak to a ;large suspension shop and see about a replacement non-OEM tube. Parts direct from the suspension company are often a lot cheaper than when middle manned by the Biker OEM.

• Like 1

Just now, William1 said:

If the tubes do not have a crease, they can easily be straightened and be as good as new.

Only problem is I haven't got a clue into the world as to where I could get that done at near me. Nor any idea how much that would cost to be done.