Cycotic Cycocylocybin Cycosis weekend with The Cyco in Jawbone

I'd like to cordially invite you to a gathering like no other. We are all coming together to support our dear friend The Cyco and do what he does best, ride bikes up ridiculous shit.

If you know the Cyco, then you know he has proven countless times that nothing in life is impossible. With enough grit, determination, and courage none of life's mountains can stand in your way. The Cyco is a very rare breed. He is fierce and fearless, yet he would turn no person away that needed help. His help may not come easy, but he will always get you to the top. He is a true rebel, an army of one and at times can stand 1,000 feet tall looking down at the mere mortals below him. His legends will never make much sense to the people that weren't there to see it for themselves, but that is exactly what makes The Cyco a Living Legend.

As The Cyco himself would say "Hi everybody! I'm THE CYCO! And by the end of the ride you'll know why."

If you want to come out to support, ride, hang out and share cycotic tales come out to Jawbone Saturday morning to Sunday evening. Some people may even be coming out Friday night.

Stay tuned for more information!

post pics if you gott'em

• Like 13

14 hours ago, TheW0LF said:

I'd like to cordially invite you to a gathering like no other. We are all coming together to support our dear friend The Cyco and do what he does best, ride bikes up ridiculous shit.

If you know the Cyco, then you know he has proven countless times that nothing in life is impossible. With enough grit, determination, and courage none of life's mountains can stand in your way. The Cyco is a very rare breed. He is fierce and fearless, yet he would turn no person away that needed help. His help may not come easy, but he will always get you to the top. He is a true rebel, an army of one and at times can stand 1,000 feet tall looking down at the mere mortals below him. His legends will never make much sense to the people that weren't there to see it for themselves, but that is exactly what makes The Cyco a Living Legend.

As The Cyco himself would say "Hi everybody! I'm THE CYCO! And by the end of the ride you'll know why."

If you want to come out to support, ride, hang out and share cycotic tales come out to Jawbone Saturday morning to Sunday evening. Some people may even be coming out Friday night.

post pics if you gott'em

I'm more impressed with the way he rides downhill. I don't think he ever touches the brakes until the last possible moment.

• Like 5

post pics if you gott'em

I'm loaded up. See y'all soon.

gathering my equipment now.

looking forward to seeing everybody again. been so long!

gathering my equipment now.

looking forward to seeing everybody again. been so long!

Too long Wolf!! See you there.!!
  • Like 1

Yikes, wolf is getting her first scalp quick

Unless she lets me borrow her 500 husky