Cr125 tdc??

How do I find tdc? Is it the notch inside the flywheel aiming straight up? Or do I line it up somehow off the 2 timing marks on the flywheel just want to make sure! Any help is appreciated!

Unfortunately you need to take off the stator side of the bike and there will be a big "T" on the stator and a line on the engine casting. You gotta line them up.

Alternatively, take off the spark plug shine a torch down and move the kickstarter till the piston comes to the highest point

• Like 1

Unfortunately you need to take off the stator side of the bike and there will be a big "T" on the stator and a line on the engine casting. You gotta line them up.

Alternatively, take off the spark plug shine a torch down and move the kickstarter till the piston comes to the highest point

I'm working on the stator side of the bike I'm trying to pull the flywheel. But I need it in tdc to do so, I don't see any castings or anything.

Definitely no T marking on my flywheel

Well damn haha. I got nothing then.. all i can say is take out the sparky and get the piston to the highest point thats your tdc

How bad is it to pull the flywheel if it's not in perfect tdc

Just make a mark on the flywheel and the casing with a sharpy.. and make sure you put it on with those marks lined up. Worst case scenario you wont get any spark from the ststor and the engine will just flood a little
  • Like 1

Just make a mark on the flywheel and the casing with a sharpy.. and make sure you put it on with those marks lined up. Worst case scenario you wont get any spark from the ststor and the engine will just flood a little

Gotcha marking it sounds the easiest haha, so it doesn't have to be in tdc to take it off?? Just as long as the flywheel goes on the same way as it came off?

Take your plug off, and put a pen or something narrow enough to reach down to sit on the piston, and push kickstart until the pen/pencil cannot move any farther up. That's TDC