Hareport Harescramble Sept 24th

Its that time of year for the Hareport Harescramble on the 24th. Its early this year and the conditions should be near perfect. 

21766531_10209726921841606_6477099482303707690_n.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Russ Henry said:

What class would a 58yr old C rider ride ?

Probably super senior B. That would put you on the short course. 

Anyone know if it is going to be the same course as last year? It seemed a little wider/faster than the course I rode years ago?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dirtbikesonny said:

Anyone know if it is going to be the same course as last year? It seemed a little wider/faster than the course I rode years ago?

They will have some more new stuff this year from what i was told. They will also use the trails from last year but in a different order. If you run the long course you will probably see some tighter trails than the short course.  If im wrong here maybe one of the Bremerton Cruisers will shime in.

• Like 1

I just arrived. Conditions should be great. Home Finances's # 1 rider was able to make it and will have a new shirt from Wallmart

IMG_2903.JPG

• Like 3

Very fun event,I DNF but it was a great time,had the pleasure to hang out with green mt rider , russ and to meet old grunt today.next year I'll have to pace my self better. my wife caught a pic of russ in the snazzy Walmart race jersey 20170924_115238.jpeg.20170924_103751.jpeg20170924_114033.jpeg

• Like 1

It was a great day for a race, conditions were near perfect.  A big thanks to all the Bremerton Cruisers who put on this event .

• Like 4