Rear Suspension clicker doesnt do anything

So just tried to set the suspension rebound and all the stuff, but no matter how much i turn the rear shockers clickers in or out and the rebound clickers it doesnt change the feel of the bike what so ever. Anyone know what the cause could be. Suspension was recently serviced!

I don't know how good a rider you are, but I tried turning mine in and out and could not for the life of me tell the difference on track...but that is all down to me, because the shock is definitely working :)

Are you riding on fairly smooth trails or track? That is kinda crazy if you can't feel the difference, because they do make a big difference, I can feel the difference one 1/8th turn clicks makes on my forks or shock, comp and rebound. Find a rough section and test on it until you start noticing the difference that the clickers make. If you have stiff stock suspension valving then maybe comp clicks is harder to tell the difference, but rebound clicks should be maybe more noticeable 

It was a fairly smooth hard track, but I deliberately tested it on a part of the track that had braking bumps, turns and a couple of jumps...just to test as many scenarios as possible. It wasn't too long after I got the bike, so perhaps I should do another test now and see if I can tell the difference now :) But 1/8th turns I will not be able to tell, I know that much! Last time I went 6 clicks in and out on both the fork and shock (separate runs) without being able to detect any changes.

It was a fairly smooth hard track, but I deliberately tested it on a part of the track that had braking bumps, turns and a couple of jumps...just to test as many scenarios as possible. It wasn't too long after I got the bike, so perhaps I should do another test now and see if I can tell the difference now  But 1/8th turns I will not be able to tell, I know that much! Last time I went 6 clicks in and out on both the fork and shock (separate runs) without being able to detect any changes.

Track or smooth i cant feel the difference at all!!

It was a fairly smooth hard track, but I deliberately tested it on a part of the track that had braking bumps, turns and a couple of jumps...just to test as many scenarios as possible. It wasn't too long after I got the bike, so perhaps I should do another test now and see if I can tell the difference now  But 1/8th turns I will not be able to tell, I know that much! Last time I went 6 clicks in and out on both the fork and shock (separate runs) without being able to detect any changes.

???

Who serviced your shock ?

Improper bleeding / air bubbles will make for mushy damping no matter what clicker settings.

Leaky bladder & low nitrogen pressure as well.

Who serviced your shock ?
Improper bleeding / air bubbles will make for mushy damping no matter what clicker settings.
Leaky bladder & low nitrogen pressure as well.

Peter stevens motorcycles serviced my shocks as well as replacing leaky seals

If it was serviced somewhat recently, how about just asking "Peter Stevens" opinion about it.