anybody tried this?

I wish I took a picture of it. Once a guy showed up to a race with the bike on the roof rack of a Subaru wagon. It was laid over on its side. 4 or 5 guys helped to get the bike off for him. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Start the Pollock jokes.....NOW!

but the only ones we know in Europe are Yankee jokes...

Edited by motf
  • Like 9

Either this or play video games. Doubt he is worried about a 20 year old Hyundai Accent.

• Like 1

lmao, I would have loved watching them get those up there.   Im sure if a cop saw that he would pull them over for it being dangerous.

This wasn't unheard of here in the states in the early '70's when motocross was just getting off the ground. Many riders were young, independent, had lots of hair, but not lots of money. I knew a guy that pulled the back seat out of an old Peugeot, disassembled his 125cc Dalesman mx'er, and shoehorned it back there to get to the races.

Either one of those bikes are worth more than the car so why not? I've seen worse.

When I lived in Southern California I would see trucks like this headed south to Mexico on I-5.

stupid photo truck overload.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, _JC_ said:

When I lived in Southern California I would see trucks like this headed south to Mexico on I-5.

stupid photo truck overload.jpg

Saw the same thing almost daily when I lived in North San Diego County, all headed south on either I-15 or I-5.

Ya in NA its usually fridges then in Mexico, Indian etc its everything you can actually load on a vehicle and still actually drive it.

Then IMO the Euros are slightly more creative :)