Need DESPERATE HELP! 96 kx250 cases

Hello guys, I am need of some serious urgent help. I have a bike that is a 1996 model kx250. The bike has a hole in the right side crank case where the kicker is. I used JBWELD the 1st time to patch it and it held up but it has gotten a lot worse over the time. I am dire need of the case to fix it. I did a little research (google & local kawasaki dealer/customer support) and found out that no other cases from other models will work with the 96 model. I have search Ebay for nearly 2 days now non stop with no luck of finding the right side (found the left) or even a set of cases for that model. If anyone could help me out and maybe enlighten me on some people selling cases, please do link them below! 

Kawasaki does alot of changing of part numbers but you can use almost any case from 94 up to 01 after 97 they changed one bolt holes for the inner clutch cover .so if you went 97+ you might have to get a inner clutch cover too. I've used 99 left/97 right and those part numbers are different .

• Like 1

The crankcase halves are obsolete and no longer available. William1, where did you see that they are??

The part number is for 1996 only, but some models do mix if you change other parts to go with it.

If you have a 22 year old bike, instant parts availability is not going to happen.

How long has it been since it first happened? This is how long you have had to shop / research, not your current urgent need / post. :)

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/detail/kawasaki/KP-14001-1207.html

Edited by KDXGarage

On 9/22/2017 at 4:23 PM, done_did_it said:

Hello guys, I am need of some serious urgent help. I have a bike that is a 1996 model kx250. The bike has a hole in the right side crank case where the kicker is. I used JBWELD the 1st time to patch it and it held up but it has gotten a lot worse over the time. I am dire need of the case to fix it. I did a little research (google & local kawasaki dealer/customer support) and found out that no other cases from other models will work with the 96 model. I have search Ebay for nearly 2 days now non stop with no luck of finding the right side (found the left) or even a set of cases for that model. If anyone could help me out and maybe enlighten me on some people selling cases, please do link them below! 

Do you need the inner clutch cover (ref #14032) or the actual engine cases?