Foresthill Saturday September 30

have a light cold in my chest now and my wife is on a new kick of juicing "greens" . She gives me this glass of liquid grass

yummy

the things you do to keep the marriage happy

IMG_8264.jpg

have a light cold in my chest now and my wife is on a new kick of juicing "greens" . She gives me this glass of liquid grass

yummy

the things you do to keep the marriage happy
IMG_8264.thumb.jpg.43fbe2512491b74378d2170418405b6f.jpg

Enjoy your future green an@l leakage
  • Like 1

My chest cold persists. in the mornings I am coughing up green lung butter. but no matter I get my neck stitches out tomorrow and I am gonna ride FH this Saturday, with or without this cold

:lol: Don't give him any more ideas.  Remember he's a hypochondriac. :lol:

I love you Bob! :D

Don't forget Jesus! ;)

Edited by superslyko

Do your farts smell like a fresh cut lawn after drinking that crap?

years ago some one I knew was pushing herbs and I got talked into taking several for a month till I got tired of my farts smelling like plants
  • Like 1

On 9/24/2017 at 8:48 AM, bigbob said:

yummy

the things I do to keep my marriage happy

IMG_8264.jpg

corrected

Pants, keys, wallet, dirt bikes & testicles all mine in the Bolt household. :naughty:

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt
  • Like 1

saw the doctor today. Heart is back in normal rhythm. Jeez flip flop make up your mind. maybe that green juice has some magic in it after all, but drinking that plant vomit is not living.

• Like 1

Follow the sound of big booms.  I'll be real close! :p

Edited by superslyko

On 9/26/2017 at 10:27 AM, bigbob said:

years ago some one I knew was pushing herbs and I got talked into taking several for a month till I got tired of my farts smelling like plants

Well, what do you like your farts to smell like? :lol:

Hi bigbob, I've been a long time lurker here and now 1st time poster.  I'll be at Sugarpine tomorrow morning at 7:30, looking forward to meeting new people to ride with. I have also signed up for the crazy miner, not decided on the 49er the next day yet. I still need to svc the bike later tonight after I get off work, but I will be there ready to ride.

Thanks,

Andy

husaberg.jpg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, turn-burn said:

Hi bigbob, I've been a long time lurker here and now 1st time poster.  I'll be at Sugarpine tomorrow morning at 7:30, looking forward to meeting new people to ride with. I have also signed up for the crazy miner, not decided on the 49er the next day yet. I still need to svc the bike later tonight after I get off work, but I will be there ready to ride.

Thanks,

Andy

husaberg.jpg

17 minutes ago, bigbob said:

ok andy, we ride!!

IMG_8279.jpg

Awww. :awww:

:lol: Have fun!

Wish I could join in. Wife has the 1st Saturday off in months. Loading the trailer tonight, no bikes,no quads :(. Fishing stuff, tho. :thumbsup:

• Like 1