Bottom end kit recommendations 2010

Well, before I could get the new piston out in, the bottom end blew. I've got the engine off the bike with the top end off and cylinder. Still won't turn over. The piston is seized low in the cylinder so I can barely see into the engine through the cylinder. Anyways, I'll split the case tomorrow. Anyone have any recommendations on the best bottom end kit for a 2010 CRF250R? It appears hot rods is the most frequent result on google. I'm a big fan of OEM. Anyone have any thoughts?

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing.  I've put together a parts list (including the cylinder and the flywheel puller) and I'm at about $750...sheesh.  At least I didn't install the piston yet.  It looks like the crank bearings on mine are done.  So I have a huge list of seals, bearings and the cam chain.  A few various other parts and pieces.  The only upside is it'll be a completely rebuilt engine by the time I'm done. Sorry you're in the same boat.

I saw a you-tube video of a guy checking the run-out on a BRAND NEW wiesco crank. .006"-.008"!! I thought; 'well now, that's junk'. I had a Hot Rods stroker in my 05. Big end went bang @ 140 hrs. Should have replaced it when I saw bronze flakes in the oil filter. OOPS. Rebuilt it the same way. Still happy.