Stalling issues in the woods. Too high tranny oil?

Hey everyone, my 2016 crf250 stalls quite a bit when doing tight woods riding (little to no throttle situations). I do try and keep the revs up with the throttle and clutch but it still stalls constantly. Other than that the bike runs perfect. It seems to only do this after riding for a while; which makes me think the problem has something to do with high engine heat. Does anyone have any ideas? I'd like to avoid getting a flywheel weight if I can. I'm an engineer so I'd appreciate any technical explanations if you have them.

I was also thinking that the issue has to do with the transmission oil level being too high. This situation can be made worse when the engine is very hot since the oil expands. I think it's the oil height because the other day at a sand track, the bike felt underpowered (compared to other times) and maybe lower throttle response. At one point the shifter would not shift if under heavy loading. Then I opened the transmission oil weep hole between motos and quite a bit of oil flowed out rapidly. After doing this, it made the engine feel like it revved freely on the track. It also fixed the shifting problem.

i had the same problem with my 11 450r

installed a FWW and JD jetting kit - and turned the idle up a tad - didnt have many stalling issues after that

• Like 1

On my 05, I use Maxima 80WT and fill with from a marked plastic bottle as per the spec and change with every engine oil/filter change anywhere from 5 to 10 MAX engine hours

Now with that said, I have NOT ridden a newer R in the woods but the best money I've spent on my bike to ride tight/technical single track was a $200 11oz Stealthy Fly Wheel Weight and immediately I was able to NOT consistently  stall and started to actually learn how to use the clutch.

As well, I do play with my idle by ear and might as posted turn it up a bit if needed.

Then for me is getting the clutch set-up and with my V1 lever and Motion Pro cable its 1/2 finger smooth.