inlumo

2017 350 SxF final drive ratio

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know all the specs of the final drive?

- front sprocket # of teeth

- rear sprocket # of teeth

- chain width

- chain number of links

I'm not home to check and i just spent 45 minutes searching, without any results. Even on KTM's web site. 

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Wow, I don't feel so much like an idiot anymore. Everyone here is just as ignorant as I am.  

But to make it even funnier; I stopped by a KTM dealership yesterday and asked the parts guy to give me a rear sprocket with two extra teeth and the chain to go with it. He didn't even know the original gearing either. 

Since my season is almost done, I'll just wait until next year to try. 

1 person likes this

Stock front is a 14, stock rear is a 50. I don't know how many links in the chain but their Parts Unlimited reference guide should be able to tell them. Just order a 120 and cut it down. The chain size is a 520.

1 person likes this

Tried many different ratios what is best for me is going to 13/49 or 48 depending on track however the 49 works best with a 120 rear tire as the 110 with the 49 does spin more

1 person likes this

Tried going with a 13 - 48 combo but it was little too low for my liking. Went back to 14-50. Might try a 51. Have a orange/black hybrid with 1 ride on it if anyone's interested or wants to trade for a 51..