yamaha yz80 full throttle (wot) bog

Hey guys my yz80 motor went to the shop last week because the crankshaft was stuck, I got it repaired and put the motor back on my frame then I do a compression test with only 90psi so I change the ring of my namura piston to get 118psi of compression. Now the problem is that as soon as I full throttle it, it will bog until I let the gas a little bit, It will bog if I snap it but even if I accelerate normally and only full throttle it when speeding up its bogging. When it bogs it will come back for a sec than bog again then come back but with no power and it always continue to bog.  I put a new spark plug on it and when I run it and check the spark plug, the round tip is brown. When I test the spark plug with the coil directly on the motor I can see blue spark, my carburator has been cleaned like 3 times with carb cleaner and air compressor. I setted back the carb floats to 22mm, gas with yamalube oil 25ml per liter of gas gas, air filter cleaned (but even without the air filter it bogs). I can set my needle to the 3rd of 4th clip but if I try on the 2nd it will bog faster. Id like to know where would you check if you were me ? :) Thanks a lot

It feels like it just "died" and stays dead as long as the throttle is held wide open

After holding it open a couple of seconds and rolling back slightly on the throttle it acts like the engine restarted....

Yes I found the diagnostic its actually running lean at full throttle.. I have a 270 main jet with a 35 pilot jet, 3rd clip setting on the needle, air screw 2 turns out with stock needle.
I live in quebec here its around 10-20 degree celcius depending on the day but even on a 20 degree celcius day its not working allright...

Latitude: 52.93992 North
Longitude: 73.54914 West

Altitude: 380m/1247ft

Edited by apexthegod