Trail tech speedo on YZ250x?

Anyone add a a trail tech speedo to their yz250x? Just looking for advice - JB welded the magnet? where to locate the sensor?

Thanks

Edited by 71CO250

TT endurance is a good option. Can also use the vapor. They have a kit, and you remove one bolt on the rotor, and install the magnetic bolt. Drill a small hole in bottom of caliper mount for pickup and self tapping screw holds it on. Run and zip tie to front brake line and you are good. I know that the endurance has a 3025 battery and life is real long on it. The vapor will come with other readings, like temp gauge, RPM, etc. Check out TT for the correct kit, and what fits your bill. I had the vapor on my sons 02 YZ250 and it worked great.

DO NOT GET THE VOYAGER! The battery life on it is 3-4 hours at best, so you need to run AC with the lighting coil/stator from Electrolux, another 170 bucks.

Thanks for the feedback, I have the cheaper one - I think endurance. My brake disc has beveled hex screws on mine - so I'll probably jb weld a magnet.

Just now, 71CO250 said:

Thanks for the feedback, I have the cheaper one - I think endurance. My brake disc has beveled hex screws on mine - so I'll probably jb weld a magnet.

Same counter sunk screw as the 02 I believe. The hex head with magnet that the kit comes with has the clearance needed to make it past the caliper. There is also the option to drill and mount a mag in the disc/rotor.