Rm125 coolant coming out of hose (not overflow)

Hey guys I recently bought an 04 rm125, the coolant is always slowly going down, I noticed a hose coming out of on top of the power valve was dripping some coolant (it was green) it comes out of the power valve on the right side, but the hose crosses over to the left side, anyone have any idea what it could be?? Possible head gasket/head cap gasket? Honestly have no clue what it could be cause it looks like the nipple of the hose is coming out of the power valve and not sure why coolant would be dripping out of that hose, any help??? 

Edited by Braapstustu

That sounds like a breather for the powervalve, you would get some oil residue coming out of there if the oil condenses and doesn't burn completely out the exhaust.

You should not be getting coolant out of that hose. Likely need to head o-rings.

2 minutes ago, 1.21GW said:

That sounds like a breather for the powervalve, you would get some oil residue coming out of there if the oil condenses and doesn't burn completely out the exhaust.

You should not be getting coolant out of that hose. Likely need to head o-rings.

Are there two breathers for the powervalve? Because the larger hose (breather on left side) has smoke coming out of it when cold and a little bit of oil occasionally, but I heard that this is normal however, but yeah coolant is coming out of the other hose, is it possible coolant is bypassing the orings and getting into the powervalve? 

Sorry, what I said about the o-rings doesn't make much sense. If the head o-rings were bad it would be getting in the cylinder and you would have a lot of white smoke out the exhaust.

21 minutes ago, 1.21GW said:

Sorry, what I said about the o-rings doesn't make much sense. If the head o-rings were bad it would be getting in the cylinder and you would have a lot of white smoke out the exhaust.

It does seem to smoke a bit more than my buddies yz125, would that make sense? I haven't ridden it much yet but it isn't losing a bunch of coolant, I let it warm up to change the tranny oil today and after I noticed a palm sized coolant puddle on my stand, even after its warmed up I think it smokes a bit, tbh I haven't ridden it much at all, maybe put 30 minutes on it, if that was the case and coolant was getting into the cylinder/pv would it still be safe to ride without causing any damage? Just until I get the parts in to fix it.