Weird "Clicking" Sound

Can anyone help? 
I've been wondering what this weird clicking sound was for the longest time. I'm afraid it might be serious.... 
Here's the link to my video:

Thanks!
Mine made that sound and it was the cam cap. Tightened and sound was gone.
  • Like 1

I have a similar sound but louder after I changed to SS valves and stronger springs. About 1500 miles done after a rebuild and it doesn't change so I'm kinda ok with it. I don't like the sound, but will live with it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Yanka said:

I have a similar sound but louder after I changed to SS valves and stronger springs. About 1500 miles done after a rebuild and it doesn't change so I'm kinda ok with it. I don't like the sound, but will live with it.

Yeah, I mean the gears are still strong, and I accelerate just fine so I'm thinking I'll have to deal with it. I only have 8.3k miles on it so hopefully it's nothing serious.

Do you have a picture of what bolt it was?
I don't have a picture but if you Google drz400 cam cap bolts there should be an image.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

The sound 100% normal. The motor sounds like a sewing machine about to come apart.
Obviously if the sound was serious you wouldn't still be wondering.

Thank god ahaha 

If you have a skid plate, make sure it's tight.  It reflects noise like a ghetto blaster.  I put a strip of rubber between the plate and frame tubes, less annoying clatter.

• Like 1