Chicken Rock Utah - Video

My son and I had a great time camping and riding Cherry Creek which is just north of little sahara in Utah. He's a little guy at 90lbs and 4'9". Out in the desert he tears it up on a kx85. By the end of the three day adventure he was pounding whoops and looking for sandy burms. This was the first ride of the trip heading up to chicken rock. Enjoy!

• Like 5

Great vid, thanks for sharing. I'm in Utah and might have to check that place out!

Cool video. How long is that wash that never ends?

This wash is pretty long and one of my favorites at cherry creek. Think hard on the gas and sliding through the corners. Length might be 3-4 miles.

Nice video. Did you run over a cat or was there some singing under the helmet? Haha

Yeah that was me singing in the helmet. All part of the experience. We had hours of video to choose from and my son zero'd in on this

Great vid, thanks for sharing. I'm in Utah and might have to check that place out!

If you haven't been to cherry creek, you missing out on some great desert riding. We can't can't get enough of it.
  • Like 1

Love the video. I need to get my girl on a new bike do we can do this together. 

Heading with my son to the Knolls on Saturday. All are welcome to join us. We should be there around 9:30 am and are planning to park on the dry lake bed. Think turn courses, sandy trails, and general free riding and exploring.
  • Like 1