Happy New Owner

Have been lurking and pulled the trigger on a super clean, all original, no mods (except bark busters), good service history, 2001 XR250. Haven't had a bike in over 12 years and got out in the woods on it after I went through it. Holy crap, it's a fricking blast.

• Like 3

Don't have too much fun or the FUN police will come and take you away! Enjoy the ride even though it is not a Yamaha. (The bait, will someone take it?)

Michael

1 hour ago, Onequick4door said:

Have been lurking and pulled the trigger on a super clean, all original, no mods (except bark busters), good service history, 2001 XR250. Haven't had a bike in over 12 years and got out in the woods on it after I went through it. Holy crap, it's a fricking blast.

I LOVED my 1996 XR250R. One of the most fun bikes I've ever had, shitty suspension, how HP and all! Rode the wheels off that bike when I live in the pac nw!

bosch-xr250 (2).jpg

Yeah I will be addressing the suspension once I play around with the settings and see where I want to change it. Anyone have some websites that are individuals that have a ton of mods documented? Like Rick Ramsey's?