2018 450EXC-F 6 days sucking in water

Recently purchased the above bike and added the usual protection and tubliss system. I have been rising the trails without issue and recently took a trip and did a slow water crossing, water was just below the foot pegs, and at the end the bike bogged down and then stopped. It started after a few cranks and some water came out of the exhaust. Any ideas or remedies? I don't want to experience bent valves or other issues in the future. Bike is running normal after.

Doesn't sound like the water got in.  Does it fell like it kept the same compression and ran the same afterwards?

I've had my bike so deep that the very bottom of the air filter was soaking wet...had no problem.

Like the previous poster said...you've got lots of space between the foot pegs and the bottom of the airbox.....can't see water getting in under those conditions.

You must have been in a lot deeper than you thought or you've mis-stated what you meant to say.

You sure there was water coming out of the exhaust??...or was it just dripping wet from the ride. What your describing does not sound possible.

Thanks for the replies. Maybe it was just a coincidence that it stalled where it did and I confused a puff of smoke with water. Runs great! Looking forward to desmoging it and putting a vortex ecu in ..