Congrats to Ryan Sipes

He can finally check another box off in his career :thumbsup:

ryan_sipes.jpg

Ryan Sipes lead every lap from start to finish, winning his first-ever GNCC in a commanding fashion.

Husqvarna's Ryan Sipes has taken his first ever GNCC win by dominating round 11 of the championship - the Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Mountaineer Run in Masontown, West Virginia.

https://gnccracing.com/2017/09/24/amsoil-gncc-racing-bike-highlights-rocky-mountain-atvmc-mountaineer-run-gncc

• Like 9

He must be loving life. Racing in US and Europe, Im thinking more retired MX racers should follow his route.

• Like 3

And on one of the more demanding tracks of the series. Awesome ride. I hope someone gives him a 2018 ride because this is the last year of his Coastal deal and it doesn't sound like anything is inked for the future yet. 

Edited by StretchASU
  • Like 1

Sipes is the man. I liked him when he raced MX and it has been really cool to see him transition into such a  great offroad rider. I bought 1 of the old Moto DVDs that he was in. He was still racing MX then, obviously. But it showed his home track which had woods riding and he talked about doing that type of riding, which he felt made him a better rider. So it is pretty cool to see him apply that to a different form of racing, and do well.

• Like 5