Gas Gas has 3 in the top 10 at Reno Endurocross

I usually post on the Beta side, but I thought this deserved Kudo's.

Great showing for the new bike! Noah Kepple was up front all night and finished 5th. Solid performance.

http://enduro21.com/index.php/endurocross/2632-cody-webb-takes-the-win-at-reno-endurocross

2017 Reno AMA EnduroCross main event results

Cody Webb, KTM

Kyle Redmond, Husqvarna

Colton Haaker, Husqvarna

Trystan Hart, Husqvarna

Noah Kepple, GasGas

Ty Tremaine, KTM

Geoff Aaron, GasGas

Mason Ottersberg, Yamaha

Ty Cullins, Beta

Joan Pau Segura, GasGas

video 

yeah, was stoked to see such a huge gasgas lineup.  Noah and Geoff had decent runs for a while. The new 18 GG 300's are pretty nice.  I've got just under 200 miles on mine so far and love it.

This shows me it's the rider not the bike.
Pick a color.
We live in good times for dirt bikes.
Kudos to GasGas!

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:48 PM, djl2014 said:

This shows me it's the rider not the bike.
Pick a color.
We live in good times for dirt bikes.
Kudos to GasGas!

Anything but Orange!  ;-)

• Like 1

Yeah the team has been doing really well. Although it's not too surprising, Geoff is a solid veteran who no matter what will pretty much always finish in the top 10. Noah is a great young rider (21). We've also known him for awhile. IMO he's probably and most naturally talented rider out there. 

The Spanish guy wasn't planned to be on the team. It was just supppose to be Noah and Geoff, but he was here for TKO then just kinda stayed to race EX. Not sure if he'll be here for all the rounds or not. 

In talking to the guys I think the GG is every bit as good as the KTM or Beta, and I'm a total Beta guy. So like somebody else said above it's the rider, although the rider has to be comfortable on that bike

Edited by ccullins
  • Like 1

Met Steve Hatch at a Graham Jarvis school this past weekend. GG looked good. I was going to try it but ran out of time.

On 10/16/2017 at 8:33 PM, GP said:

Met Steve Hatch at a Graham Jarvis school this past weekend. GG looked good. I was going to try it but ran out of time.

There's a limited edition coming soon. You ought to appreciate the name.

gp gasgas.jpg

gp gasgas 1.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Home Skillet said:

There's a limited edition coming soon. You ought to appreciate the name.

gp gasgas.jpg

gp gasgas 1.jpg

:lol:  Good one! 

As you would expect, and was needed, the build is on another level.   In fact if it wasn't for the familiar casting shapes of the motor, and graphics, you would never take it for a GG.  I didn't get to ride it but it seems a bit smaller than the '12 + platform, which is good IMO.  Actually its probably closer to a Beta in static feel than anything else, but a shade taller.  Also wouldn't be surprised if some KTM, Beta, and Sherco chassis parts and accessories cross over.

• Like 1