Custom expansion chamber kdx 400

Does anyone know a company that has decent prices for custom expansion chambers? My kdx 400 expansion chamber is cracking and I’d like to get a new stock one made same as the oem just fresh metal. Any suggestions would help alot!!

Just now, woods-rider said:

Could you maybe just weld the crack up instead?

I could but the pipe is so old im afraid it’ll keep cracking. Is leaking out of most of the seams as it is.

You could try rich daly at dynoport, he has made a lot of pipes for older bikes.  He's in new york.  Neils pipes in Canada can do anything but it'll cost. Sure there many more.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, highmarker said:

You could try rich daly at dynoport, he has made a lot of pipes for older bikes.  He's in new york.  Neils pipes in Canada can do anything but it'll cost. Sure there many more.

Okay thank you!! I just emailed rich. 

43 minutes ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

youll never find a pipe for it

best to get yours rebuilt

Yeah i know I actually bought the last pipe on ebay only to have it start falling apart like the last one.... :(

how close are the 250 pipes to the 400 ? theres one on ebay

Wouldn’t a pipe for a smaller cc choke the engine/lose power? And the diameter of the part that goes into the exhaust port is 55 mm

youd have to email the seller and ask the dimensions

Thoughts on using an RM400 expansion chamber for my kdx. I believe its 1-1.5 mm smaller at the part that joins to the head but nothing an oring and exhaust gasket maker cant fix?