Fall 3 race offroad series at GHORV that is suitable for all skill levels. We will offer a Long Course, Short Course and Kids Course all designed for the skill level.

Round 1 starts next Sunday October 8th. Long course is a 7.2 mile loop, Short Course is 6.4 mile loop, Kids 9-12 is 1.5 mile, and 8 and under is .7

hope to see you there.

RV offroad revision 2.jpg

• Like 2

This weekend will be my first "Shotgunscott" hare scramble. I am pumped as I have only heard good things about previous events and it looks like the weather might be nice! 

• Like 3

Attn Race fans
By popular demand we will be adding 2 additional short course classes, 40+B and 40+C
If we do not get a minimum of 7 people per class they will be combined as a 30+B or C.
you're welcome

• Like 2

That was a great event! Let’s tell everyone we know about it. I want to see a better turnout next time!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crashhard_17 said:

That was a great event! Let’s tell everyone we know about it. I want to see a better turnout next time!

Cowbell enduro was today. I was talking with a some guys about this series today.  There should be a few of us at the next race including myself. 

• Like 3

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS THREAD BEFORE? I'm totally in for November 5th.

What's the "GP Style"? I understand Enduro Cross (which I suck at) and Flat Track. but the GP style has me a bit confused.

Regardless, I'm in for Open B. Completely unprepared. Terrible shape. New (to me) and unproven bike. How could this plan fail?

The November 5th course is coming together nicely. We will have a new starting area and pit area.

Get ready to be totally mind blown, got some really cool new stuff.

• Like 2

The November 5th course is coming together nicely. We will have a new starting area and pit area.
Get ready to be totally mind blown, got some really cool new stuff.

This weekend still a go for the race ?