YZ 250F Handguards

Can anyone recommend a nice pair of Handguards for my YZ? Looking for something mainly for trail riding. Something a bit durable preferably. Thanks.

I just got a pair of G2 Ergonomic Handguards. They are great. They have clamps made for the Pro taper bars. I got the threaded bar end mounts which are way more secure than the standard ones...no twisting on the bars when I crash. They were super easy to install and look great.
http://www.g2ergo.com/store/g2-competition-handguard-system/
  • Like 1

I have had the moose racing/ Enduro engineering  ones for the last couple of years. All of my riding buddys have them as well. Havent heard of a single one Breaking, no matter how stubborn the trees being hit were. They are one of the best. Easy to install. I had the cycra ones at one point but got rid of them because they are not protecting your hands as much with a frontal hit as the enduro engineering ones in my opinion.

I really like my acerbis ones. They're the complete wrap around ones. Aluminum with the plastic shields on them. I wrecked my bike last year doing 60mph on the street and they did excellent. I had looped it doing a wheelie. Didn't bend or break. It saved my entire bikes right side. The damage without them would of been extremely expensive. Just the cap of my front brake reservoir was grounded off from the road. I would of lost the entire reservoir, probably would of broke the entire handlebar off and scratch the hell out of the side, motor and everything else. I watched it skid on the road and just shoot sparks everywhere. My friend road it to my house that night. Only thing that needed replaced was the cap and taillight assembly. I have an 06 wr450.

Tusk brand with pro taper mounts are great. I spent a bit of time with a bench vice changing the bend so they fit the bars better. Never had an issue with them bending or rotating and I've used them on three bikes going back to 2006. Regardless of what you get, take the time to get them to fit the bars right. No point if they rotate everytime you lay the bike over.

• 2 weeks later...