GT Sat 10/15

Stage at darling ridge,  ride the pretty stuff first, then hook over to mace mills loop 3 to get ready for the crazy miner.   8:00 am Darling ridge.... 

IMG_6675.JPG.a36a2fa89be6ec2592f6a30bcbe3675a.JPG

Edited by bigbob

Ok, I got one newbie victim for a west side ride on Saturday, maybe another

Meet at Wortons store at 7 am in Downtown GT.

6274 Main St,

Georgetown, CA 95634

Hey Big Bob. It looks like I'm your next victim at GT this weekend. Are you sure a brand new rider (6 times total off road) will cut it at GT? I've been warned it can be a little challenging up there. Not interested in getting hurt or slowing a group down to a crawl but do want to have fun and meet new people to ride with. I have to learn sometime. Just don't prefer trial by fire.

we are riding darling ridge trails, they are wide and easy. Come on out. my rides are girl scout cookie rides or at least this week end will be

prairie city SRVA is much tougher then darling ridge unless all you have been riding is the parking lot

you wont slow us down, as I am in the mood for a easy pace trail ride. just to get out in the woods. next week is different

see the photo I posted above but think Dusty

After darling ridge, if you want to continue on to the more moderate trails you can decide to or pack up, regardless you will enjoy the ride

my wife at Darling ridge. easy breasy.  the rest of GT has it's share of rocks, ruts and roots, but darling ridge is a nice break from all that.  Easy flowing trails is all, floating thru trees

Connie down trail.jpg

Connie at GT 06.jpg

bery cool, we are staging at darling ridge, run 1 then coming over to mace mills loop 3

1 hour ago, The_Blue_One said:

Ill keep an eye for you guys. Will be riding foresthill tomorrow and Georgetown Saturday. White f250 with a husky and Yamaha in the back.

I thought all the mods just sat in their momma's basement in their boxers eating cold pizza and drinking Tab while handing down rulings on people that were having too much fun. You Sir have changed my perception forever...  you actually RIDE...  AND MEET PEOPLE IN PERSON...  AND HAVE SOCIAL SKILLS !  :worthy:

I'll remember this day for a loooong time.  Thank you !  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

The Blue One and I go way back........to the TT Jurassic Park era, to even before the giant XR400 asteroid came and landed Superslyko on this planet. Here the Blue one Shows the way at Clear Creek circa 2004

Dirtbikepic0902_zpse17ca247.jpg

US two stuck in snow at the Wild Piglet, circa 2007

wild_piglet_004.jpg

Boomer photos, the great Boomer at FH.  World's best dirt bike dog

Photograph (3).jpg

Dirtbikepic0922_zps837b1423.jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

I thought all the mods just sat in their momma's basement in their boxers eating cold pizza and drinking Tab while handing down rulings on people that were having too much fun. You Sir have changed my perception forever...  you actually RIDE...  AND MEET PEOPLE IN PERSON...  AND HAVE SOCIAL SKILLS !  :worthy:

I'll remember this day for a loooong time.  Thank you !  :thumbsup:

Maybe I can show up, or maybe I'm banned from gt

Now I wish we had a mod down here.  We could unleash the Donkeys on him.  Be pretty cool having a true Donk as a mod. :smirk:

I vote for Wolfie !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Now I wish we had a mod down here.  We could unleash the Donkeys on him.  Be pretty cool having a true Donk as a mod. :smirk:

I vote for Wolfie !

:lol: :thumbsup:

the_Blue_One with Clear Creek Jedi Master Ed Tobin, long ago in far far away galaxy.   I talked with Ed last winter, he's aged, and has given up the Clear Creek wars.  He survived a hip replacement I think and is moving to Florida to be with his daughter, had enough of CA...

such a great Guy, showed me most all of CC on many trips. never got me in too deep

Dirt bike pic093.jpg

ET playing in the hills

Dirt bike pic090.jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 2

terry if you dont yet have one, get a camel back. fill it and bring it. no worries for tomorrow bring water at your truck, but next ride bring your camel back