Anybody have their factory snorkel laying around for a Honda XR650L?

New member here. Been reading a lot, but decided to register, hoping someone can help me out here. I'm looking for a factory snorkel for a Honda XR650L. I'm in the Denver metro area, near Boulder. If anyone has one they're not using, I'd love to come pick it up from you. Thanks in advance. 

8 hours ago, Bryce418 said:

I'm not any help in finding one, but I have to ask why you want one? I don't know squat about that particular airbox. Honda has historically run horrifyingly restrictive airboxes on everything but their mx bikes.

I think they're particularly beautiful, and I want to hang one on my wall next to my original Pablo Picasso. 

• Like 3

Whenever I am looking for somewhat obscure pieces for my WR450, eBay has always been the place to go. There are a dozen or more used dirt-bike stores that have most anything you'd want.

This is one example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-09-HONDA-XR-650-L-XR650L-AIRBOX-OEM-FACTORY-AIR-BOX-NICE-/272875500267?hash=item3f88a5b2eb:g:FfMAAOSwEUhZ1nUX&vxp=mtr

2 hours ago, mrgem said:

Whenever I am looking for somewhat obscure pieces for my WR450, eBay has always been the place to go. There are a dozen or more used dirt-bike stores that have most anything you'd want.

This is one example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-09-HONDA-XR-650-L-XR650L-AIRBOX-OEM-FACTORY-AIR-BOX-NICE-/272875500267?hash=item3f88a5b2eb:g:FfMAAOSwEUhZ1nUX&vxp=mtr

The ad you posted is for an entire airbox. Not only that, but it doesnt even have the restrictor on it that I need anyway. If I was going to buy a whole new airbox, I'd get it from Babbitts for 90$. 

21 hours ago, mrgem said:

Sorry...

lol, no worries, I appreciate you trying to help. It just sucks because Honda wont sell that piece separately, you have the buy the whole damn box. Even more frustrating is the fact that most owners rip them off and either toss them in the garbage, or have no clue where they're at anymore. FFFFUUUU:foul:

11 hours ago, cjjeepercreeper said:

I don't know if its the same or not, but I think I have one for a 400 laying around in a box.

I looked at some pictures and a parts diagram. I dont think they're the same, but I appreciate it all the same. Thanks