Stalled my bike and it never started again? Anyone feel me??

21 hours ago, jscoot116 said:

You mentioned crank seals. Well my idle is higher and surging so I'm thinking the crank seal on the stator side is sucking air in. And I think that's why I can't start it with my foot but it starts when someone pushes me. And please correct me if I'm wrong but surging idle usually is air leak?

I think you are on the right track.  An air leak can cause irregular idle and a bad crank seal on the dry side of the engine can and will suck in extra air.

old fuel could be a problem (I non ethanol gas in all my machines prevents this problem and doesn't gunk up ur engine), and check the boot to wire connection that attaches to the plug(you can twist it into the wire) and other than that a new plug and a clean carb it should fire right up

Edited by Serg Orlovskiy

old fuel could be a problem (I non ethanol gas in all my machines prevents this problem and doesn't gunk up ur engine), and check the boot to wire connection that attaches to the plug(you can twist it into the wire) and other than that a new plug and a clean carb it should fire right up

Fresh 40:1 in it. And it bump started. Took the stator off and there is oml behind it and oil all over the crank seals. I think that's the issue
IMG_5229.jpgIMG_5231.jpg

On 10/19/2017 at 9:06 PM, jscoot116 said:

You mentioned crank seals. Well my idle is higher and surging so I'm thinking the crank seal on the stator side is sucking air in. And I think that's why I can't start it with my foot but it starts when someone pushes me. And please correct me if I'm wrong but surging idle usually is air leak?

You are correct!

18 minutes ago, jscoot116 said:

I'm pretty sure these were the original from 92

probably a good chance the bearings are original too ;-)

the seals stay lubricated and flexible for decades, by the crank case premix and the transmission oils. they normally only go bad when the crank moves excessively.