Best price for a clutch pack?

57 minutes ago, Ben500RR-S said:

I suppose if one could find an aftermarket clutch basket for the YZ450, and see if the part number is the same for the Beta, then we'd know for sure that the parts would/could fit/interchange.  

Well some folks have already said they used yz450 plates successfully in this thread but then gave no details. 

5 hours ago, gr4vitas said:

Well some folks have already said they used yz450 plates successfully in this thread but then gave no details. 

If you want to be super cheap try looking at the Tusk YZ450FX clutch kits. It’s looking like you’re looking at lowest price above all. Even the apico full clutch kit at $115 shipped. If that’s too high for you I don’t know how much lower is possible. .. but try checking Tusk. It’s been super cheap when getting clutches for my cr honda and rfs motored Beta.

36 minutes ago, ballisticexchris said:

Here you go, brakes and other parts as well:

http://www.pro-x.com/search/?search-brand=61&search-model=5616&search-year=2016&search-submit=SHOW+RESULTS

YFZ450R 14-18 are the years

Thanks for the link. I’ve never bought prox clutch parts but more options the better.

2 hours ago, ballisticexchris said:

Here you go, brakes and other parts as well:

http://www.pro-x.com/search/?search-brand=61&search-model=5616&search-year=2016&search-submit=SHOW+RESULTS

YFZ450R 14-18 are the years

I wonder if that goes for the plates as well as the frictions? I would assume if frictions are compatible plates would be too.

• 2 weeks later...
My Rekluse radius x uses the Yamaha steels .040 but also has the stainless inserts so nothing can rock back and forth.

Really like the idea of those steel inserts. Noticed them when we installed the radius on my buddies bike. I went with the core 3 on my beta which I really like, but if I was to do it again I may have gone radius. My buddies stiff clutch pull is what deterred me though. However I think with the hydro clutches it's no different than the core.