BBA

Ronnie Mac!!

130 posts in this topic

Any word on Ronnie Mac/Jimmy Albertson after his crash last night? I searched Vital but they're only bashing the Mac'r for being bad for the sport lol. He rode off but looked like he was hurting. I think his character brings some fun back into professional MX and find it hilarious that people would get bent about him being part of the scene. What's your take on his character being good or bad for the sport?

14 people like this

Absolutely Good !! He keeps them all honest on an old bike , Has the heart to keep going and draws the attention to the sport.  F Vital !!! 

11 people like this

He's the antithesis of Dungey.  My vote is good.  :thumbsup:

12 people like this

How anyone could say he's bad for the sport is beyond me. Hope the Mac is okay!

6 people like this

3 hours ago, BBA said:

What's your take on his character being good or bad for the sport?

donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg

15 people like this

I think it's entertaining....especially since he made it to the finals in two stroke.  Had he not gotten hurt he might have had a shot at winning it, which would have been amazing for the amount of shit talking that he would have done afterwards.  

Vital is full of whiny little millennial bitches, it doesn't surprise me that they'd say RMac is bad for the sport.  

Edited by redrider144
7 people like this

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

I think it's entertaining....especially since he made it to the finals in two stroke.  Had he not gotten hurt he might have had a shot at winning it, which would have been amazing for the amount of shit talking that he would have done afterwards.  

Vital is full of whiny little millennial bitches, it doesn't surprise me that they'd say RMac is bad for the sport.  

Wow red, for someone who said SR is boring you sure seem to be enjoying it.    You even think its entertaining..... WOW!

1 person likes this

He's great for that race especially and adds some good humor to the off season event. Hope to see more of him at the next one, and the riders enjoying that competition. 

Wonder if he woke up strapped to a hospital bed again!:lol:

2 people like this

And he got to the final on the worst frame honda ever , I rode a 99 125, only once !!

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, mog said:

And he got to the final on the worst frame honda ever , I rode a 99 125, only once !!

Frame didnt matter, it was the blutonium:jawdrop:

9 people like this

9 minutes ago, mog said:

No doubt, he couldn’t have picked a worse bike unless it was the ‘97.  He should be on ‘01.

3 people like this

I'm a old guy from the late 1960z into the 1990z

this guy is doing what we did back in the day,, riding and having fun this is great entertainment he's just having fun

this is great

hellcatt

image.jpeg

14 people like this

When I asked Ronnie what happened with his crash, he said, “Really there’s no loser in the two-stroke race, except for me, I f@$*ing lost it, that kind of sucked (his crash). But you know it happens man when you ride the fastest bike on the planet a 1998 CR250, it’s going to spit you off every now and then, you know. It’s a wild horse, it’ll spit you out, bite your leg, it’s a mean mother and it got me. Stank Dog was right there for the picking. I thought I could get him in that second one, but he had me beat, even when I got back on the horse.”  

The whole thing was pretty much just crazy.

153078_mac.jpg

22637323_707934319405506_8416736616994832384_n.jpg

22639098_515882612109523_3580358370864922624_n.jpg

18 people like this

He just cased the jump , his speed was impressive

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

Dis his swing arm say...."I EAT ASS"?

Yes it does.

2 people like this

Great for the sport. Ama events are trying to be to white collar. It's motocross we go bash around in the dirt, get hurt, break parts, and pay to do it again.. it makes no sense to try to gentrify it as a sport.

Anyone else wanna write in Ronnie Mac & Vice President Stankdog for 2020 election? 

8 people like this

I watched what I could just for the 2t race and Jimmy did &%$#@!ing amazing. 

1 person likes this

He knew he only had a 69% chance of winning! He’s great! Ronnie for President!!

10 people like this