Maine Land Use

Greetings, I am seeking an open discussion about land use and atv/motorcycle clubs in Maine. I am looking to join a club(s) that help promote responsible land use to secure and expand our use of private land. I have reached out to a few clubs but most web sites seem to be out of date or defunct. Can anyone point me in the direction of a club or individual that might be able to answer some questions? Thanks in advance.

Nothing??? I thought land use would be a huge topic of discussion. 

There doesn’t seem to be much activity on here from our state, which is to bad because there is tremendous opportunity for the sport along with resources and potential economic growth for communities that need it. NH has several big events that help promote the use of responsible land use, MX, ATV.

I know this is an older post but it is winter so I am craving the riding season and dirt bike discussion. Anyway, you can usually connect with other like-minded riders on the ADVrider, Maine thread. There are also a couple dirt bike & dual sport groups on FB. You should also go to ATV Maine's website and find out where your closest ATV club is. This is the best way to be involved in supporting those who support your local trail systems. If you ride southern Maine, look me up when the snow melts!