• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

VIDEO RIDING TIP!   11/15/2017

How to ride rutted corners with Garrahan Off-Road Training

redrider144

Still waiting for JS7 comeback

421 posts in this topic

Didn't he fly off a track in a uncontrolled manner so hard he got a blister and that was the last time he rode? Then his brother had Ricky make burgers and he's been missing ever since?

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

Didn't he fly off a track in a uncontrolled manner so hard he got a blister and that was the last time he rode? Then his brother had Ricky make burgers and he's been missing ever since?

I don’t know.....I’m just going by his own words, his own promise to his fans to return.  I mean, there’s no way a former SX / MX champ would actually stoop so low as to troll his own fanbase, would he?!?!?!

Perhaps @hawaiidirtrider can shed some light?

Edited by redrider144
6 people like this

He must be a cheap bastard. Reed is going out of pocket on a husqvarna just to go out with a bang. This guy can't race without redbull, and 5 other big sponsors. What a d!ck

6 people like this

This is about the normal time during the year that we start to hear about comebacks and whatnot from ole js, not sure what we'll hear from him but I know what to expect....and thats a no show. But it would be badass if the guy did a few pushups and jogged a little and brought his own bike to a select few rounds as a way of thanking his fans.....

Edited by DesertCR
4 people like this

He was the most exciting rider in the series . Then he was the most exiting rider in the series.

In his prime James was amazing to watch. It's a shame his career sort of fizzled out self induced or not he deserved better.

1 person likes this

Red you sure are a dedicated and patient fan of his, so hope its worth it for you if he does come back (for a race or two) which is highly debatable.

3 people like this

At 32 (in Dec) he aint coming back. And if he did his pride wouldn't let him get owned by the young'uns and his body wouldn't let him forget his age. Be cool to see him in the industry though.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, M1Garand said:

Waiting for hdr response to Reds trolling :lol:

@hawaiidirtrider has apparently abandoned James, just as James has abandoned his fans.

3 people like this

^^^^ He's still wearing that Red Bull hat, is this recent? Always wondered why he didn't show up to the Straight Rhythm the last couple of years......?

Edited by DesertCR
1 person likes this

I've seen folks stoop pretty low but I think this is a record.

Edited by KTMRider4Life

12 minutes ago, DesertCR said:

^^^^ He's still wearing that Red Bull heat, is this recent? Always wondered why he didn't show up to the Straight Rhythm the last couple of years......?

Becoming a father changes your priorities.... as it should. 

4 people like this

Tell that to Reed and Josh Grant...... I don't hate the guy but he should've taken a chapter out of RC's book and done a little fair well tour, even 2 or 3 races wouldve been pretty cool and could have closed out his career in style.

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, DesertCR said:

Tell that to Reed and Josh Grant...... I don't hate the guy but he should've taken a chapter out of RC's book and done a little fair well tour, even 2 or 3 races wouldve been pretty cool and could have closed out his career in style.

I totally agree.  

Correct me if I'm wrong,red, but I think your initial quote of js is a year old, no? 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I've seen folks stoop pretty low but I think this is a record.

Explain please?  I know you aren't talking about me.

Edited by redrider144

4 hours ago, kcstein said:

Correct me if I'm wrong,red, but I think your initial quote of js is a year old, no? 

No, it's from 2017 and it’s next to his most recent Instagram post.  

Here’s a June 26 podcast with Malcolm.

Edited by redrider144

5 hours ago, ossidog said:

That Instagram post of him golfing is 2 years prior to his comeback announcement.  I’m just asking him to follow his own commitment, or announce that he officially quit to give his fans some closure.  There are still people posting questions to that IG post of his “comeback.”