Back on a 4 stroke.

Picked up a 18 350sxf  Friday. Only rode it for a hr so far. Anything special you guys are doing to them. 

20171027_192813.jpg

20171027_192902.jpg

20171027_145559.jpg

• Like 4

Looks awesome. I bought the Husky recently. I bought the (tool-less) fork bleeders, just because it was somewhat annoying getting a Torx in there so often to bleed the fork. Plus MXA said they stripped theirs, so I grabbed a set of bleeders to avoid that (since the dealer had them there). I also liked the Acerbis frame guards, so I grabbed those. Other than that, it's ready to go. My friend also just bought one a week after me (but he got the KTM) and he runs the 13 countershaft sprocket. I am not sure if I will change the gearing but he swears by it. Let it rev and enjoy the ride, congrats.

• Like 2

So I have 6.5hrs on it & love it. I rode it 80 miles at the Hammer run which is pretty much a Enduro called a dual sport. Coming of a 2017 300xc I love the torque of the 350. Power is more linear and was ripping through the fire cuts. I pit ee hand guards, skid plate, fuel tank sock & gas. She is race ready now. Last race of the season is one week away. Can' wait to win this last Enduro on the 350sxf.  Oh and the 350sxf gearbox is perfect for the woods.

• Like 2

Fast Willy I ride a 17 250sxf and I feel the same way about the gear box. The xcf model would suit me but I just love the sxf gear box. I also got my suspension perfectly tuned for myself with simple clicker adjustments, sag and psi changes. Awesome bike man I highly recommend the Acerbis front disc guard unless your terrain is always muddy.

• Like 2

I'd like to hear about that Chevelle!  '69?  Looks freakin' sweet!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BLSJDS said:

I'd like to hear about that Chevelle!  '69?  Looks freakin' sweet!

Full pro touring resto. Tubular control arms, trailing arms. 4 wheel disc, 13" front 12" rear rotors. 20x8 & 20x10 wheels. 383 striker, 4l80e trans, strange d60 rear end. House of Kolor candy red with all new sheet metal.

IMG_20170427_074946_523.jpg

20160507_141051.jpg

client_PART_1505494167522_output.jpg

• Like 5

Idk if the 350 is the same as the 250 but I changed the water pump on mine the stock one doesn't seem like a very good design. I got a nice one off of eBay for like $80